Monday, September 16, 2013

Meal Prepping Adventures (Video Post!)

Hi everyone!

So... I decided to make a video post! Bear in mind this is my first video, and I had no idea what I was doing. Enjoy! :)





It was really fun to make this video. I obviously have a lot of room for improvement, but hopefully it wasn't too painful to watch.

I wasn't sure how to add this text to the video itself, but I used the song “See You Later” by Pitx, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial license.

Some of the recipes from the video:

Veggie Pot Pie

Black Bean and Salsa Soup

Chickpea Curry

2 comments:

Andy said...

Ahhhh you are so cute! This video made me really miss you! :) Your food looks delish, it also makes me really want to do some 'batch cooking' for the week.

Katie said...

Awww, you're too sweet, Andrea! I really miss you too! I must plan a visit to Toronto in the next couple of months!